Custom Art Work
Why do you ride? If you're anything like us, it's all about the emotions that are involved. Emotions that you can only get when you ride. Emotions like when you're "zoned" and nothing else matters. Or the freedom that you only get when you're on two wheels and not stuck in a car. My favorite is when the adrenaline is flowing through your veins, yet you are at a total calm with the most natural smile stuck on your face.
It's all about the connections as well. The connections between man, or woman, and a machine. When you're zoned, you become one with your machine and it does exactly what you want it to without you even having to think. It almost comes natural.
It's about the passion of motorcycles that has been passed down from generation to generation. Personally, it's been past down from my grandfather when he rode Maicos and Zundapps while on duty with the German Border Patrol to my father who used to watch him ride and hear his stories. And finally to me, who has heard the countless stories from both and have worked alongside my dad in our garage while we restored vintage machines such as Ducati Sebrings, Norton Commandos, and Honda CBs. Nothing quite like the smell there is when you let out 30 year-old air out of a tire!
There's also the camaraderie that is shared (or should be shared) between you and your fellow riders. Motorcyclists are different. If you ride, you know what I'm talking about. Nothing cooler than riding past a fellow rider and getting the nod of their helmet or peace finger as acknowledgement.
While these things are all incredible in their own ways, they're all internal and can't easily be shared with the rest of the world.
That's why Habermann & Sons is extremely proud to present our new services: custom art work for leather jackets and helmets; either on yours or ours! We offer quality leather jackets and Bell helmets right here on our website or you can ship us yours and we can use that.
A custom one-off jacket or helmet is a great way to show your passion for motorcycling, your pride for one brand or the other or it can represent your bond with your machine or a group of riders. Or it could just be something really unique and cool and can signify anything that is important to you.
Along with those, we are offering custom hand-painted wooden signs
and canvas artwork which you can proudly hang in your shop, garage, man
cave, living room, and with permission from your significant other, your
2. We will contact you as soon as possible with a rough draft and price.
3. Once the design and price has been finalized and agreed upon, we will send you an invoice for 50% of the final price. This serves as a deposit and is non-refundable.
4. Jackets and helmets are available to order from our website. When you order, you will be charged a shipping fee. Please note that it will not be shipped to you right away and this will be a separate transaction from the actual artwork. This fee will cover the shipping fee when the artwork has been completed.
You can provide us with your own jacket or helmet. We recommend using USPS Priority Mail with a Tracking Number and Insurance to ship it to us, but whichever method you choose is up to you. Please note that projects will be worked on in the order that they are received. If you use a quicker shipping method, that will usually help your project move up in the order.
5. The time it takes to complete a project varies by complexity of the piece and work load. Most projects will be completed within 1-2 weeks.
6. The remaining 50% of the project fee must be paid before the helmet or jacket can be sent to you. You will receive an invoice for this via PayPal. Payment is expected within 2 weeks of project completion. If payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date, you will forfeit the order.
7. Each order will include a free Habermann & Sons t-shirt.
Check out our art work gallery to view previous pieces and get a better idea of pricing.
To get started on your custom design, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marc and Markus